1/2 Photos of White Spaghetti
A really simple, really fast, inexpensive dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the pasta al-dente, drain and place in a large bowl.
- 2Mix all other ingredients in a small bowl, add to pasta.
- 3adjust seasonings and oil to taste.
- 4serve with parmesian cheese and bread.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.3
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: