Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A really simple, really fast, inexpensive dish.
Make and share this White Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (or use a combination of oil and butter)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (or 3-4 cloves of chopped, fresh garlic)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning (or use 2-3 tb of chopped, fresh basil, parsley, oregano and thyme)
- Boil the pasta al-dente, drain and place in a large bowl.
- Mix all other ingredients in a small bowl, add to pasta.
- adjust seasonings and oil to taste.
- serve with parmesian cheese and bread.
Excellent recipe. For personal taste, I crumbled Feta cheese into the dressing and, for a change of pace, served it over whole wheat pasta. I found the Italian seasoning to be a smidgen strong, so next time I will reduce it just a little.
Outstanding! I used all butter, about 6 cloves of fresh garlic, and spinach fettucine. Okay, so it wasn't all white spaghetti, but it was delicious!
Steve, this is a great recipe. I used 5 cloves of fresh garlic, but I used a little less than a Tbsp. of the Italian seasoning, and some grated fresh Parmesan. It was superb! Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe.