Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These yummy cookies are made with white chocolate and coconut and are completely covered in powdered sugar. They melt in your mouth.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup sugar, white
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla, pure
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Beat butter and sugar, till creamy.
- Add in vanilla and egg.
- Combine flour and soda together, and beat into the butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate and coconut.
- Drop by teaspoon onto buttered cookie sheet Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, cool 1 minute before removing to a rack to finish cooling.
- Once completely cooled sift powdered sugar over entire cookie.
amazing cookies, perfectly sweet with the coconut, love the combination of coconut and whit choc. So easy and quick to make, using ingredients I always have on hand. Very addictive
These are very good and very sweet! I used half butter half shortening and baked for 12 minutes. I used a tablespoon to measure and yielded 30 cookies. Delicious!
I made these for my DH and he ask me to send her a kiss. He adores these cookies. They are super quick and dead easy to make. I baked for 10 mins and I rather thing that 8 would be better in my oven. With a name like White Snowflake I couldn't resist taking their portrait in a Christmas mode. Wonderful recipe BK :D.