1/1 Photo of White Shiitake Broccolini Tomato Pizza
3 hrs 15 mins
This recipe is a modified version of a Martha Stewart recipe.
My Private Note
12 in P ...
Units: US | Metric
For Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1For dough:.
- 2Mix together the flour and in a small indention mix lukewarm water, yeast and salt.
- 3Mix all ingredients and knead dough into ball (you might need more flour to keep it from sticking).
- 4Place dough in a bowl (I spray the bowl with cooking spray to keep from sticking), cover it and let it rise for 1 1/2 hours.
- 5Knead again and let rise another 1 hour.
- 6Take dough and spread it thinly on a baking sheet (either covered with parchment or sprayed with cooking spray).
- 7Bake for 5 minutes in oven (preheated to 400F) before spreading with topping.
- 8For topping:.
- 9Clean mushrooms and cut into strips.
- 10Heat half of the butter in a small pan fry the mushrooms until lightly brown. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 11In the same pan heat the rest of the butter and briefly sautee the brocollini then add tomatoes and take of the heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- 12Spread Ricotta on the slightly pre-baked Pizza dough.
- 13Top with vegetables then sprinkle with fresh or dried Italian Herbs, Basil, etc.
- 14Top with Cheese.
- 15Bake for another 10 minutes (400F).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Shiitake Broccolini Tomato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 939.2
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 114.1 mg
- Sodium 1900.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 112.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 42.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: