Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A delicious "white" chowder that very easy and quick to make! The secret is the clam juice and cheese......ENJOY! (You can add any seafood you like)
- cooking spray
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 (12 ounce) bags frozen shrimp, cleaned
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces clam juice
- 4 cups milk
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Add onion and celery and cook til transparent.
- Mix seasonings and flour together, whisk in clam juice add to onion and celery mixture cook for a minute or so.
- Add milk and undiluted soups to pan mix well.
- Cook about 20 minutes or until thickened.
- STIR OFTEN OR SouP WILL BURN!
- When soup has thickened, add crab with juice, and cleaned shrimp.
- Stir in cheese and heat until melted.