Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I remember when my mom use to make this for us for breakfast... and it still tastes deliscious every time!
- 1 lb ground country sausage
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- salt and pepper
- Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in margarine until well blended; add flour and stir until mixture is thick. Reduce heat to medium heat and slowly add milk, stirring constantly, until mixture is thick and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve over warm biscuits.
I didn't use the sausage and it was still delicious!