1/1 Photo of White Sawmill Gravy
I remember when my mom use to make this for us for breakfast... and it still tastes deliscious every time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Stir in margarine until well blended; add flour and stir until mixture is thick. Reduce heat to medium heat and slowly add milk, stirring constantly, until mixture is thick and bubbly.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Serve over warm biscuits.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Sawmill Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 907.3
- Calories from Fat 665
- Total Fat 73.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 193.6 mg
- Sodium 1618.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 42.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: