Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I snagged this recipe from someone who had made it for a Fourth of July party. It is super simple and so yummy. I am excited about what other members can do to make it even more delicious.
- 1 (16 ounce) package sausage
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- tortilla chips
- Brown the sausage in a medium pan.
- Drain the grease.
- In a medium sized pot, add the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Heat over low until bubbly, stirring frequently. (Keep an eye on it, you don't want to scorch it).
- Add the sausage and stir.
- Serve with tortilla chips.