Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on the Lipton package and changed it slightly. Not good for the hips but great for the lips!
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoni slice
- 1 loaf bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together a in glass baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Toast the bread for dipping.
Try this recipe with ricatta instead of cottage cheese, and salad shrimp instead of pepperoni slices. It is great both ways! We serve this with toasted italian bread, and never have leftovers! This has enough flavor that you can use fat free or reduced fat versions of almost all ingredients and it does not change the flavor. That makes it a little better for the hips!