Jane Adelene's Note:
I found this recipe on the Lipton package and changed it slightly. Not good for the hips but great for the lips!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all of the ingredients together a in glass baking dish.
- 3Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- 4Toast the bread for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Sauce Pizza Dip
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.0
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 1100.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix