Recipe by Cas
Finding wheat, dairy and sugar free recipes for my daughter is hard, but I adapted a white sauce recipe and made it slightly sweet for some flavour. She loves this sauce with anything, including salad!
Top Review by Mike Whyte
This is a great recipe for anyone with celiac(gluten allergies) It has let me make a mousaka that is one of my wifes favorite things. I added egg yokes and baked the mousaka as I normally would and it was great JMike
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons soy margarine
- 2 2⁄3 cups soymilk
- 2 tablespoons honey (more or less to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a warm saucepan mix margarine and flour together, stirring quickly.
- When combined and melted add milk slowly, stirring quickly.
- Add honey.
- Simmer whilst stirring and serve with wheat-free pasta, rice noodles, roast beef, potatoes or use in a lasagna.
- I even use it instead of margarine on crackers with salmon or avacado.