1/2 Photos of White Sauce Crab Pasta
This is a creation of my own that resulted from too much white sauce when I made another recipe from here. So, I played around with what I had in the house and came up with this tasty meal. It actually uses imitation crabmeat instead of real crab. It's very mild, so feel free to spice it up if you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta as directed on the box.
- 2Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- 3Add the onion and cook, stirring often until softened, for about 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in the flour and cook for about 1 minute.
- 5Stir in the clam juice, cream and garlic powder.
- 6Bring to a boil, stirring continuously.
- 7Drain pasta and return to the pot.
- 8Stir in the imitation crab and cream sauce.
- 9Toss to combine all the ingredients.
- 10Garnish with cilantro or parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Sauce Crab Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 879.5
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 98.0 mg
- Sodium 1501.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 27.7 g