Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing white sangria with peach, nectarine, plum, and raspberries.
Make and share this White Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- Cut peach, nectarine, and plum into chunks.
- Add all fruit to a pitcher and pour chilled wine over the fruit.
- When serving, be sure to add a small amount of the fruit to each glass.
- This recipe may be made ahead, just keep it covered and in the refrigerator.
- The longer it sits (even overnight), the better it tastes!
This was delicious. the only change I made was to mush up the fruit so they gave up more juice & it was easier to drink without the chunks falling against my mouth. My guests enjoyed it also - so nice & refreshing to a hot day!