A refreshing white sangria with peach, nectarine, plum, and raspberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut peach, nectarine, and plum into chunks.
- 2Add all fruit to a pitcher and pour chilled wine over the fruit.
- 3When serving, be sure to add a small amount of the fruit to each glass.
- 4This recipe may be made ahead, just keep it covered and in the refrigerator.
- 5The longer it sits (even overnight), the better it tastes!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g