Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Recipe Courtesy of: Cuisine at Home
Make and share this White Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve in a Pitcher: 1/2 cup hot water,1/2 cup sugar
- Add; Chill Two Hours: 1 bottle (750 ml) white table wine (any good white wine), 3/4 cup brandy,1 vanilla bean,1 lime, sliced into rounds ,1 orange, sliced into rounds ,1/2 fresh pineapple, cored and sliced into rings
- Stir in: 2 cups club soda , ice cubes.
- Pour into Glasses; Garnish with: Fresh mint sprigs, Fresh raspberries
- This classic Spanish drink is the perfect solution to summer's hottest evenings.
- Dissolve sugar in hot water inside a pitcher.
- Add white wine, brandy, vanilla bean, lime, orange, and pineapple. Chill in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Stir in club soda and cubed ice.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with mint sprigs and fresh raspberries.