Recipe Courtesy of: Cuisine at Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve in a Pitcher: 1/2 cup hot water,1/2 cup sugar
- 2Add; Chill Two Hours: 1 bottle (750 ml) white table wine (any good white wine), 3/4 cup brandy,1 vanilla bean,1 lime, sliced into rounds ,1 orange, sliced into rounds ,1/2 fresh pineapple, cored and sliced into rings
- 3Stir in: 2 cups club soda , ice cubes.
- 4Pour into Glasses; Garnish with: Fresh mint sprigs, Fresh raspberries
- 5This classic Spanish drink is the perfect solution to summer's hottest evenings.
- 6Dissolve sugar in hot water inside a pitcher.
- 7Add white wine, brandy, vanilla bean, lime, orange, and pineapple. Chill in the refrigerator for two hours.
- 8Stir in club soda and cubed ice.
- 9Pour into glasses and garnish with mint sprigs and fresh raspberries.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: