1/1 Photo of White Sangria
2 hrs 10 mins
I searched and didn't find another quite like this so I am posting it. It comes from Smoothies and Summer Drinks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oranges and lemon slices in a large punch bowl.
- 2Pour sugar over slices and with a wooden spoon lightly mash together until sugar dissolves and fruit begins to break down.
- 3Stir in wine, schnapps and peach wedges.
- 4Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 10.
- 5Add ice cubes just before serving.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: