Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 1⁄2 ounces apple liqueur (3 shots)
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 ripe peaches, cut into wedges
- 3 ripe green apples, seeded and cut into wedges
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sauvignon blanc wine, 1 bottle
- 1 pint raspberries
- sparkling soda water
- Combine sugar, apple liquor, lime, lemon, peaches and apples in a large pitcher.
- Cover with 1 bottle of sauvignon blanc and chill for several hours.
- To serve, spoon fruits into glasses or goblets, adding fresh raspberries in each glass. Pour wine over top of the fruit.
- Top off glasses of sangria with a splash of soda water and serve.