Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Courtesy of Cuisine at Home This classic Spanish drink is the perfect solution to summer's hottest evenings. Dissolve sugar in hot water inside a pitcher.
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 750 ml white wine
- 3⁄4 cup brandy
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1⁄2 pineapple, cored and sliced into rings
- 2 cups club soda
- mint sprig
- fresh raspberry
- Dissolve in a Pitcher the water and sugar.
- Add; Chill Two Hours the wine, brandy vanilla bean, lime, orange and pineapple.
- Stir in club soda, cubed ice.
- Pour into Glasses; Garnish with, Fresh mint sprigs and Fresh raspberries.
Served at a party and it was well received. I soaked the fruit most of the day, and it did not flavor the wine quite as much as I would have liked.