Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Fruity, sweet and refreshing.
Make and share this White Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 medium oranges, washed and sliced
- 1 medium lemon, washed and sliced
- 1 (750 ml) bottle riesling wine or 1 (750 ml) bottleother sweet white wine
- 1 medium tart apple, cut into thin slices
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- ice cube
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, lemon juice and orange and lemon slices; mash gently with a wooden spoon until fruit is partially crushed. Add the wine, apple slices and triple sec.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Just before serving, add soda. Serve over ice.
I doubled the recipe and brought this to a party last night. People kept asking: who made this? or what did you put in it?. Few people said they don't usually like sangria but this one they really enjoyed. Thank you.
I used this with a cuban dinner night and it was the perfect drink! I made it with a sweet mocato wine, lemon, limes and a few rasberries for color along with the seltzer. Family loved it! thanks for sharing.
This is awesome! I added about 4 cups of ice, limes, and some extra triple sec (3/4 cup) and everyone loved it. I will definitely make this a staple for BBQs.