8 hrs 10 mins
This is amazing. It really is very simple if you don't mind the freezing and chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 lbs milk chocolate, divided
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 1Finely chop 1 pound of chocolate; melt in double boiler to 120 degrees.
- 2Measure cream into a 3-quart saucepan. Bring just to the boil. Remove from heat; cool to 120°.
- 3Add chocolate to cooled cream; stir until mixture is smooth.
- 4Stir Kahlua into chocolate, mixing well; scrape onto a baking sheet. Chill until firm.
- 5Finely grate remaining chocolate (easiest way is using grater blade of a food processor). Remove filling from refrigeration; form into small rough balls.
- 6Place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and roll truffles in grated chocolate; press gently to adhere.
- 7Chill overnight. Remove from refrigeration 15 minutes before serving.
- 8Please make note, these truffles do not hold well at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Russian Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1320.5
- Calories from Fat 728
- Total Fat 80.9 g
- Saturated Fat 41.9 g
- Cholesterol 127.1 mg
- Sodium 180.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 125.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 107.8 g
- Protein 16.4 g