8 hrs 10 mins
This is amazing. It really is very simple if you don't mind the freezing and chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 lbs milk chocolate, divided
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 1Finely chop 1 pound of chocolate; melt in double boiler to 120 degrees.
- 2Measure cream into a 3-quart saucepan. Bring just to the boil. Remove from heat; cool to 120°.
- 3Add chocolate to cooled cream; stir until mixture is smooth.
- 4Stir Kahlua into chocolate, mixing well; scrape onto a baking sheet. Chill until firm.
- 5Finely grate remaining chocolate (easiest way is using grater blade of a food processor). Remove filling from refrigeration; form into small rough balls.
- 6Place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and roll truffles in grated chocolate; press gently to adhere.
- 7Chill overnight. Remove from refrigeration 15 minutes before serving.
- 8Please make note, these truffles do not hold well at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Russian Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1320.5
- Calories from Fat 728
- Total Fat 80.9 g
- Saturated Fat 41.9 g
- Cholesterol 127.1 mg
- Sodium 180.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 125.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 107.8 g
- Protein 16.4 g