Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was in the 2010 cookbook, Smoothie Heaven.
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 3 tablespoons Tia Maria (or creme de cacao)
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 dash nutmeg, for decoraton
- Put first 3 ingredients in a blender & process SLOWLY until smooth.
- Pour in a glass over the ice cubes & sprinkle with the nutmeg.
This made for a wonderful nightcap last night. Very powerful, but real good !! Made for Holiday tag.
I absolutely loved it! I used as a "just before bed" drink, and it put me right to sleep! Thanks for sharing!
A dangerous drink for mid morning :) I just had to try it. I will try not to have a second but oh so good.