Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Heres a luscious adult milkshake for two. Oh the possibilities!
- 1 pint softened vanilla ice cream
- 2 ounces vodka (to taste)
- 2 ounces Kahlua (to taste)
- grated fine-quality bittersweet chocolate
- In a blender, blend ice cream, vodka and Kahlua until smooth but still thick.
- Pour into 2 chilled stemmed glasses.
- Garnish drinks with chocolate.
Oh my!!! Whats not to like about this shake!!! I made this as an after Christmas dinner dessert, or let me relax drink, which we had about 3 pm, so I made this about 6-7 pm as my dessert. I made this as written. What a great way to finish off our Christmas day!! Thanks for sharing and this was made for Stars Tag.
I halved the recipe for one person (me). Used vanilla vodka, and only half an ounce of it so the alcohol flavor wouldn't be too strong. A yummy nighttime treat!
One of the BEST adult milkshakes I've ever had! I used coffee ice cream instead of vanilla, and it reminded me of Ben and Jerry's White Russian Ice Cream. I'm still upset they stopped making that flavour, but this will fill in nicely in the future. Thanks Annacia! Made for ZWT 4.