1/3 Photos of White Russian Ice Cream
Because of the ZWT4 I'm a new owner of an ice cream maker. In a month or less, I tried 4 recipes so far. But some of them, I made half batches. That way, I can try more LOL This one from Rachael Ray looks amazing. You know me, when there's booze, it's even better LOL (A note from Rachael Ray : Think twice before serving this to children, the alcohol doesn't cook off.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, cook the milk, sugar and salt over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves, about 4 minutes (do not let the milk boil).
- 2Slowly pour one-half of the hot milk mixture into the eggs, whisking. Pour the mixture back into the saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring and scraping with a heatproof spatula, until thick enough to coat the spatula, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 3Strain the mixture into a metal bowl. Stir in the heavy cream. Refrigerate until cool, about 2 hours.
- 4Stir the coffee liqueur and vodka into the ice cream base. Pour into an ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Russian Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (968 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2620.7
- Calories from Fat 1860
- Total Fat 206.7 g
- Saturated Fat 122.3 g
- Cholesterol 1725.4 mg
- Sodium 477.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 138.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 124.9 g
- Protein 31.1 g