1/2 Photos of White Russian Cheesecake
1 hr 5 mins
echo echo's Note:
This was a great hit the couple of times I served it. Other liqueurs could be substituted for Kahlua, though I guess then you'd have to change the name of the recipe. If desired, you can reduce the fat content a little by using low-fat vanilla wafers, replacing half the light cream cheese with nonfat, and using 1/4 cup fat-free egg substitute in place of 1 of the eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 28 vanilla wafers
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 3 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 2/3 cup light sour cream
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut, toasted (optional)
- 1In a skillet over low heat, combine the butter, milk and 3 Tbs sugar and stir until the butter is melted and the sugar is dissolved.
- 2Add the 2 Tbs Kahlúa and continue to heat, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
- 3Pulse the cookies and nuts together in a blender or food processor to make crumbs.
- 4Add the butter mixture and pulse briefly to blend with the crumbs.
- 5Press the butter and crumb mixture evenly into a 9-inch springform pan.
- 6Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- 7Beat in the 3/4 cup sugar, the salt and the vanilla.
- 8Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- 9Stir in the 1/4 cup Kahlúa and the vodka.
- 10Pour into the crust, set the pan on a baking sheet and bake at 350°F 45 minutes.
- 11Cool 5 minutes.
- 12Spread the sour cream over the cheesecake, and sprinkle the coconut on top.
- 13Chill in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Russian Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.4
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.7 mg
- Sodium 366.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 8.0 g