- 1 cup ground blanched almonds or 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup sifted icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 1⁄4 cup white rum or 1⁄4 light rum
- desiccated coconut or chopped blanched nuts or cocoa or chocolate sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- With an electric mixer or spoon, beat nuts, icing sugar, butter and rum together thoroughly.
- Chill until firm enough to shape.
- Roll into 1 inch balls For a white coating, roll in desiccated coconut, or very finely chopped blanched nuts.
- For a dark coating, roll on cocoa or chocolate sprinkles.