Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a nice home cooked meal, on cold day. Wonderful that you can put everything together in on baking dish and you are done! In about 2 hours later it is done.
- 177.44-236.59 ml rice (Raw)
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 297.66 g can cream of celery soup
- 340.19 g evaporated milk
- 236.59 ml water
- 35.43 g envelope onion soup mix
- 4 chicken breasts
- Combine the first 6 ingredients, spread in bottom of a casserole dish.
- Place chicken on top. Cover with tin foil and bake @ 325 for 2 hours.
- Take off the tin foil for hte last 40 minutes. If casserole gets dry, add water.
My Husband and I enjoyed this recipe very much. I omitted the water and used diced oven roasted chicken and minute rice. It turned out beautifully. It was creamy and delicious !! Thank you for the recipe.
A very quick dish to prepare Very flavorful but lacks in appearance. I made it in a casserole dish, as suggested, and it was pretty soupy. I imagine if you made this in a 9x13 it may be different. I will definitely make again. The chicken turned out very tender. I prepared exactly as the recipe suggested.