Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husband spent part of his summers growing up in N'Orleans with relatives--and he married a YANKEE? I have tried to learn to cook his favorites. This is one of them. He didn't want the red which is good--no he wanted white! I don't know where I found it, but it is good on shrimp and other seafood for dipping.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour dill pickles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- Mix all ingredients well and refrigerate to blend flavors.