Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe from The Sneaky Chef is a good all-around puree to add to a variety of other recipes.
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 medium zucchini, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 -4 tablespoons water, if necessary
- Steam the cauliflower for 10 to 12 minutes, or until very tender.
- In a food processor, pulse the raw zucchini with the lemon juice. Add the cooked and drained cauliflower with 2 tbs of water and puree on high until smooth. Add more water if necessary.
- This will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or freeze in 1/4 cup portions.