Recipe by CassandraLynne11
A simple recipe with amazing results. This dish was a hit with everyone who tried it. Make sure you adapt these measurements to suit your own preferences.
For the Dough
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 (14 ounce) package yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- cooking spray
For the Pizza
- 2 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the yeast, water and sugar in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt.
- Add the yeast mix and the herbs and garlic powder to the dry ingredients and combine.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface until it is smooth.
- Spray a bowl with cooking spray, add the dough and cover with a towel.
- Wait until the dough has doubled in size.
- Form the crust and let it rest for ten minutes.
- Place the tomato slices on the crust, cover with the cheese and sprinkle the peppers on top.
- Bake at 450°F for 15-17 minutes.