Recipe by hannahactually
A great Williams-Sonoma recipe. Instead of the store-bought pizza crust, feel free to use a homemade one.
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 44.37 ml semolina flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper, freshly-ground
- 1 refrigerated pizza crust (thin-crust)
- 4.92 ml fresh rosemary, chopped
- 9.85 ml fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 226.79 g fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 113.39 g pancetta, cooked, broken into pieces
- 907.18-1133.98 g littleneck clams or 907.18-1133.98 g steamer clams, shucked, drained and roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill for indirect grilling over medium-high heat.
- Preheat pizza stone at least 30 minutes (to about 500 degrees F).
- In small frying pan over medium-low heat, warm oil.
- Add garlic; cook 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer oil to bowl.
- Combine semolina flour, salt, and pepper.
- Dust pizza peel with 1-2 tbs. semolina mixture.
- Stretch out half of dough into 10-12" round; lay on peel.
- Spread 1-2 TB garlic oil over dough, leaving 1/2" border.
- Sprinkle with half of rosemary, parsley, cheese, pancetta, and clams.
- Carefully slide pizza onto stone.
- Cover grill; cook 5-7 minutes.
- Turn pizza 180 degrees.
- Cook, covered, until crust is golden, 5-7 minutes.
- Using peel, transfer pizza to cutting board; cover with foil.
- Repeat for second pizza.