Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
a tasty finger food from triscuit crackers
Make and share this White Pizza Triscuit Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained. (or can even try with chopped thawed spinach)
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or other blend)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 cup romano cheese, grated topping
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 48 Triscuit crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix broccoli, cheeses and seasonings.
- Spread 1 teaspoons of the cheese mixture onto each of the 48 crackers.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm.