- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two cookie sheets.
- Unroll crescent rolls, do not separate them, and press perforations together to make one large rectangle.
- Mix filling ingredients together in a large bowl and spread onto each rectangle. Roll up like a jelly roll and place in freezer for 15 minutes for easier slicing.
- Cut into 2 inch slices and place pinwheels cut side down onto baking sheets two inches apart.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown.