1/2 Photos of White Pizza Pinwheels
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease two cookie sheets.
- 3Unroll crescent rolls, do not separate them, and press perforations together to make one large rectangle.
- 4Mix filling ingredients together in a large bowl and spread onto each rectangle. Roll up like a jelly roll and place in freezer for 15 minutes for easier slicing.
- 5Cut into 2 inch slices and place pinwheels cut side down onto baking sheets two inches apart.
- 6Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Pizza Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 120.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: