Packaged crescent rolls with Alfredo sauce, fresh mushrooms, green onions and mozzarella cheese rolled up and baked in a tasty Italian appetizer. I like to use "The Best Alfredo Sauce" for the prepared alfredo sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two cookie sheets.
- Unroll crescent rolls, do not separate them, and press perforations together to make one large rectangle.
- Mix filling ingredients together in a large bowl and spread onto each rectangle. Roll up like a jelly roll and place in freezer for 15 minutes for easier slicing.
- Cut into 2 inch slices and place pinwheels cut side down onto baking sheets two inches apart.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown.