Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
Packaged crescent rolls with Alfredo sauce, fresh mushrooms, green onions and mozzarella cheese rolled up and baked in a tasty Italian appetizer. I like to use "The Best Alfredo Sauce" for the prepared alfredo sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two cookie sheets.
- Unroll crescent rolls, do not separate them, and press perforations together to make one large rectangle.
- Mix filling ingredients together in a large bowl and spread onto each rectangle. Roll up like a jelly roll and place in freezer for 15 minutes for easier slicing.
- Cut into 2 inch slices and place pinwheels cut side down onto baking sheets two inches apart.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Sooo good :) I didn't put cream cheese but doubled to shredded cheese. I used more mushrooms with 5 cloves of garlic instead of powder. Finally I cut the roll into 8 Pinwheels.
These are very pretty and unique. I had hoped to take them to a Ladies Bible Fellowship tonight, but it was canceled so Hubby and I are enjoying them. Very very easy to assemble. I cut them into regular pinwheel slices, so about 1/4 inch thick. Make sure you grease your baking sheet or use parchment paper. Thanks so much for posting Lainey! Made for I Recommend Tag Game - December Prize Winner tag.
I really liked this but I couldn't figure out how it would serve 32 when the recipe states to cut it in 2 inch pieces. Has anyone tried this recipe?