Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very simple recipe. can be used over pizza or with pasta
Make and share this White Pizza / Pasta Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups liquid milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry ground basil
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add in the flour and stir it until it is completely dissolved and becomes golden in color.
- Stir in the milk and whisk continuously to prevent lump formation.
- Add the rest of the seasoning while continuing to stir.
- When the mixture thickens, turn off the heat.
- Add grated cheese and stir until completely dissolved.
- Serve over pizza or with pasta.