Recipe by DragonShoes
This is just the pizza for anyone wishing to try something different and delicious. No tomato sauce on this one. A favorite in my house and with guests.
Top Review by SharonP
Loved this recipe...used Pillsbury crust and brushed lightly with olive oil and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and baked for about 5 min. at 450...added the onions and garlic, cheeses, red pepper and black olives...cooked about 5 or 6 additional minutes...then took the suggestion from below to add precooked shrimp with additional mozzarella cheese...cooked about 5 minutes or until done...absolutely delicious...thank you for this recipe and for all of the helpful suggestions below.
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ready made pizza crust on baking pan. I use Boboli brand in large or extra large.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Sauté onions and garlic in little olive oil until slightly tender but still crunchy.
- Spread onion and garlic on top of pizza crust and cover with mozzarella cheese. Top with parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. Bake 10 minutes. Cool a few minutes then cut and serve.