Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is just the pizza for anyone wishing to try something different and delicious. No tomato sauce on this one. A favorite in my house and with guests.
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Place ready made pizza crust on baking pan. I use Boboli brand in large or extra large.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Sauté onions and garlic in little olive oil until slightly tender but still crunchy.
- Spread onion and garlic on top of pizza crust and cover with mozzarella cheese. Top with parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. Bake 10 minutes. Cool a few minutes then cut and serve.
Loved this recipe...used Pillsbury crust and brushed lightly with olive oil and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and baked for about 5 min. at 450...added the onions and garlic, cheeses, red pepper and black olives...cooked about 5 or 6 additional minutes...then took the suggestion from below to add precooked shrimp with additional mozzarella cheese...cooked about 5 minutes or until done...absolutely delicious...thank you for this recipe and for all of the helpful suggestions below.
I make this suing biscuits from a can pushed together and made into a crust. Also good with any other pizza crust. Always a crowd pleaser, fast, and easy.
You go with this recipe, we all loved it. I added some olive sloces and a few chopped marinated artichoke hearts.