Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This one is always a hit when I make it. I've had to write the recipe out so many times to give it out that I should have copies on hand when I serve it.
- 1 envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounce)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pepperoni (1 ounce)
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 1-quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients except Tortilla chips.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.
DElish!!! Made this for a BBQ appetizer & everyone loved it. It makes a lot, which is nice for a crowd:)
Another hit with the family!
Everyone loved this recipe! It was a tiny bit soupy so I added about 1/2 cup more mozzarella cheese and used about 1/2 cup total of pepperoni. Really yummy though! Served with french bread. Thanks so much!