Recipe by Rita~
Now who doesn't like Pizza! Well I don't But these are Good!
Top Review by breezermom
This is very easy to make, and really good! I had to throw some feta cheese on a little bit of it, and I think I prefered those pieces the best...but I am a feta-nut! I also made some without the peppers and olives for finicky kids, and they ate them up. I thought those needed something salty, but the little ones loved them. Great little snack. Thanks for sharing!
- 1⁄2 package pepperidge farm frozen puff pastry sheet (1 sheet)
- garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green peppers or 1⁄4 cup red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface.
- Roll into 15" x 10" rectangle.
- Cut in half lengthwise and place on 2 baking sheets.
- Prick thoroughly with fork.
- Sprinkle with garlic.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- TOP with cheese, olives, pepper and oregano.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.