Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Now who doesn't like Pizza! Well I don't But these are Good!
- 1⁄2 package pepperidge farm frozen puff pastry sheet (1 sheet)
- garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green peppers or 1⁄4 cup red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface.
- Roll into 15" x 10" rectangle.
- Cut in half lengthwise and place on 2 baking sheets.
- Prick thoroughly with fork.
- Sprinkle with garlic.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- TOP with cheese, olives, pepper and oregano.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
This is very easy to make, and really good! I had to throw some feta cheese on a little bit of it, and I think I prefered those pieces the best...but I am a feta-nut! I also made some without the peppers and olives for finicky kids, and they ate them up. I thought those needed something salty, but the little ones loved them. Great little snack. Thanks for sharing!
Rita, loved this one too.....so did BF. Subbed green olives for the black as those are his favs...Next time gonna try some precooked sausage on it...TY for a yummy snack!