Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella are the three cheeses highlighted in this meatless pizza. A packages pizza crust makes it an easy choice for busy weeknights. GOOD TO KNOW: Dressing up this white, cheesy pizza with vegetables is a great way to add more fiber and antioxidants.
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 (1 lb) italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced shallot
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped spinach
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup thinly sliced plum tomato
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Spread cheese mixture over pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge. Sprinkle with basil and next 6 ingredients (basil through garlic powder). Arrange plum tomato slices in a single layer on top. Place pizza on baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Remove pizza to cutting board; cut into 6 slices.