I was looking for a white pizza recipe and couldn't find just what i was looking for. We used to get the best white pizza from a place on the west side of buffalo, ny "la nova" (1 of the best pizza places). When i couldn't find it i was on a mission and this is what i came up with. As with all my recipes adjust to your own liking. The seasoning are as close as i can get. I you are making your own dough plan ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 -16 inch) prepared pizza crust, store bought (or homemade )
- 1/4 cup olive oil (more may be needed)
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 2 tablespoons anchovy paste (to taste)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (jarred is fine)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (i used 1/2 fresh motz)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar artichokes, drained and rough chopped
- 1*If using home made dough do this a head of time allowing the needed time.
- 2Slice onions and carmelize; add garlic and anchovy paste or anchovies 1/2 thru cooking about 5 minutes into cooking you want to add the Italian seasoning now.
- 3You don't want garlic to burn.
- 4Pre heat oven to 425.
- 5*Prepare dough for pan.
- 6Top your dough with the onion mixture.
- 7Top with your cheese.
- 8Top with the tomatoes and artichokes.
- 9Sprinkle with the parm cheese.
- 10If it seems on the dry side drizzle with olive oil.
- 11Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- 12Pour a glass of wine and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.3
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 710.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust