Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Found online at whatscookingamerica.com. I added some mushrooms to mine as well.
- 3⁄4 cup warm water (110 degrees F.)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white truffle oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons fast-rising active dry yeast
- 4 -6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced thin
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon basil leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- For dough:.
- Add all the ingredients in the bread pan of bread machine. Process according to manufacturer's instructions for a dough setting.
- When the bread machine has completed the dough cycle, remove the dough from the pan to a lightly oiled surface. Knead the dough several times and form the dough into an oval; cover with a towel and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Completing the pizza:.
- Preheat the pizza stone or tiles to 450 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Roll and stretch the dough into a 14-inch circle. Place the dough on the prepared stone. Brush the dough with some olive oil.
- Use a knife and spread mayonnaise over the top of the dough.
- Layer sliced onion over the mayonnaise; sprinkle garlic, salt, pepper and rosemary or basil over the top.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over pizza; layer sliced mozzarella over top.
- Place on hot pizza stone or baking tiles and bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown on the bottom and the top is bubbly.