Recipe by smiles4u
From Cooking Light magazine. I haven't tried this one yet, but it sounds wonderful, and I'm sure it will be a hit with my veggie SO.
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup pre shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 italian cheese flavored Boboli pizza crust
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup thinly sliced plum tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Spread cheese mixture over pizza crust, leaving 1/2 inch border around the edge.
- Sprinkle with basil and the next 6 ingredients (basil through garlic powder).
- Arrange plum tomato slices in a single layer on top.
- Place pizza on baking sheet. Bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
- Remove pizza to cutting board; cut into 6 slices.