1/3 Photos of White Pizza
LUv 2 BaKE's Note:
A different type of cheese pizza - The perfect pizza for cheese lovers. My Whole Wheat Yeast Free Herbed Pizza Dough #111650 is a perfect match for this pizza and is the ONLY crust I use when making this pizza. Note: I have been making this pizza for so long I don't measure the cottage cheese - I think I use closer to 1 cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil, add garlic and cook until golden.
- 2Brush garlic oil mixture over dough leaving 1/2" of outer dough uncovered.
- 3Sprinkle oiled surface of dough with mozzarella cheese.
- 4Bake 10 minutes at 400°F.
- 5Combine parmesan, parsley, and oregano.
- 6Remove pizza from oven and drop cottage cheese by 8 rounded piles in a circular pattern onto pizza.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan mixture.
- 8Bake 10- 15 minutes at 400°F.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.6
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 186.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: