A different type of cheese pizza - The perfect pizza for cheese lovers. My Whole Wheat Yeast Free Herbed Pizza Dough #111650 is a perfect match for this pizza and is the ONLY crust I use when making this pizza. Note: I have been making this pizza for so long I don't measure the cottage cheese - I think I use closer to 1 cup.
- Heat olive oil, add garlic and cook until golden.
- Brush garlic oil mixture over dough leaving 1/2" of outer dough uncovered.
- Sprinkle oiled surface of dough with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400°F.
- Combine parmesan, parsley, and oregano.
- Remove pizza from oven and drop cottage cheese by 8 rounded piles in a circular pattern onto pizza.
- Sprinkle with parmesan mixture.
- Bake 10- 15 minutes at 400°F.