Theresa/ Thunderbird's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Sift flour with powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, with electric mixer at high speed,.
- 5beat eggs and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- 6Add citron and lemon peel, beat with wooden spoon until well blended.
- 7Add flour mixture.
- 8Beating with wooden spoon until smooth.
- 9Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 10Form dough into 1-inch balls.
- 11Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- 12Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set but not brown.
- 13Remove and cool completely on rack.
- 14Before serving, sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Pfeffernusse Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 927.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 618.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 199.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 100.9 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
candied citron peel