Recipe by Tish
This low fat high in taste white pizza is a great way to try a "different" kind of pizza. Try adding your favorite veggie to the topping.
Top Review by skiingpeaches
Very delicious!! I needed to use up some ricotta cheese plus I had homemade pesto. I bought pizza dough and blind baked it for 5 minutes. Once the pizza was put together I baked it for 5-7 minutes more. This pizza was easy to put together and very tasty. This is a keeper!!
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup basil, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- basic pizza dough
- 1 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese, part skim
- 4 1⁄2 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 4 large plum tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Mix parsley, basil, garlic, broth, oil and 1 Tbs parmesan until combined.
- Spread pizza dough with pesto.
- In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella, milk and remaining 1 Tbs Parmesan.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over pesto; arrange tomato slices over cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until crust is golden.