Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Sandra Lee at Food Network
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup peppermint candy, crushed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- peppermint candy, crushed for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350. Cut cookie dough into 8 pieces. In bowl of electric mixer, thoroughly combine dough piece, crushed peppermint candies, and 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar.
- Roll dough into 1 inch diameter balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 min or until set. Cool slightly on cooling rack.
- While still warm, roll cookies in the remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies.