1/3 Photos of White Pepper Cookies
1 hr 20 mins
A friend of mine has a mother in law from Sweden. I ask her to give me the recipe for her wonderful cookies.Post for World Tour 2006.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With an electric mixer beat the sugar with the butter.
- 2Then add one egg, a cup of flour,one egg,one cup of flour, the spices and at last the rest of the flour.
- 3Make a soft dough into a ball, put in a plastic bag, cover and place into the fridge for 24 hours.
- 4Next day use 1/2 teaspoon of dough for each cookie.
- 5Place on cooking sheets and bake at 320°F for 11-15 minutes in a preheated oven.
- 6Chilling time is not included.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Pepper Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.7
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.9 mg
- Sodium 111.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g