Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
saw very similar recipe in bhg last month(by erica gradwell) called for strawberry schnapps which i could not find so i subbed peach schnapps. i adjusted the sugar to my taste and called it a winner!prep time is cook time.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle pinot grigio wine
- 1⁄2 cup peach schnapps
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches
- stir together wine and schnapps.
- add 1/8 cup sugar and stir well.
- if not sweet enough add rest of sugar.
- add to large pitcher with peaches.
- serve over ice.
I enjoyed a double recipe of this with a few friends, it tasted great. I used canned peaches (with the syrup drained) and it worked out just fine. Thanks for sharing this recipe, I will use it again.
this was very good, thank you! p.s. - i didn't have fresh peaches, i had frozen. let them sit overnight in the schnapps.