Recipe by piranhabriana
This is my adaptation of a drink served at Applebees. It is so easy and cheap. The recipe I wrote is for a single 10-oz drink, but feel free to adapt to make a pitcher (or two :-) The brands don't really matter but these are my personal preferences that I wanted to remember. And feel free to add whatever fruit you like! Best if served chilled of course!
- 2 ounces sutter homes white zinfandel wine
- 2 ounces dekuyper peach schnapps
- 2 ounces dole 100% pineapple juice (not from concentrate)
- 4 ounces sprite carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- fresh peach slices (optional)
- pineapple chunk (optional)