Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my adaptation of a drink served at Applebees. It is so easy and cheap. The recipe I wrote is for a single 10-oz drink, but feel free to adapt to make a pitcher (or two :-) The brands don't really matter but these are my personal preferences that I wanted to remember. And feel free to add whatever fruit you like! Best if served chilled of course!
- 2 ounces sutter homes white zinfandel wine
- 2 ounces dekuyper peach schnapps
- 2 ounces dole 100% pineapple juice (not from concentrate)
- 4 ounces sprite carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- fresh peach slices (optional)
- pineapple chunk (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together. Stir. Pour in a glass. Garnish with desired fruit.
- Put on your sunglasses and pretend you're at the beach :-).
- Or better yet. Go to the beach!
This was delicious...although, I did use some modifications. Pinot Grigio instead of white zin. I was afraid it would be too sweet. We loved it.
WOOHOO! This is a new summer staple at my house. Made for "girl's night" this month ( along with "recipe #288099 ) and we inhaled it! I misread the directions and used half the amount of Sprite, but it was one of the best pitcher drinks I've had in a long time. And tastes remarkably like the Applebees version. We will be making this again VERY SOON!